Friday, December 27, 2019

My holiday list

My mum and I decided to come up with a list of things to do during the holidays, so maybe you'd like to read it, too? Here it is:


  1. Library (we love our local library and there are always fun activities to do)
  2. Make a cubby house
  3. Rock Pools at Southport on the Gold Coast
  4. Camping with my dad
  5. The beach
  6. Southbank (in Brisbane - it's awesome, there is a museum, library and big outdoor pool area)
  7. The zoo (Currumbin or Australia Zoo)
  8. Playdate with a school friend or two
  9. Painting
  10. Swimming at our local pool
  11. Arts and crafts day
  12. Curtis Falls walk (followed by an ice-cream)
  13. Bike riding
  14. Gardening 
  15. Catch a bus or tram
  16. Maybe stay at a hotel
This is me making nature crafts!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Izzy, sounds like you're going to be busy during the school holidays. I'd like to do the Curtis Falls walk! Love Nanna xx

    ReplyDelete